Dennis Group Springfield
About the Job
We are looking for individuals with strong technical ability, excellent communication skills, and the desire to become superior civil engineers and to move beyond that to become outstanding engineering consultants. As a member of our civil team your responsibilities may include:
- Analysis and detailed design of institutional and commercial buildings sites
- Preparing engineering calculations and engineering sketches
- Preparing land development plans, site grading, utility and drainage design for planning, permitting and construction
- Reviewing drawings and coordinating the project team
- Preparing bid packages and providing construction administration
- Visiting project sites to observe field conditions
- Evaluating design constraints and resolving problems
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Beginner to intermediate skills in Autocad, Civil 3D and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to travel to project sites as needed
- Recent graduates please include a PDF version of your student transcripts (unofficial is acceptable)
- Exposure to drainage, grading and utility design and EIT Registration is desirable
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and retirement plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.