Dennis Group Springfield
What You'll Do:
You're going to help us find exceptional talent in the architectural, engineering, and construction management space. Any questions? Okay, specifically we're looking for someone who wants to:
- Execute end-to-end recruitment from job opening approval through candidate acceptance. Perform all aspects of technical recruiting ranging from identifying needs, sourcing talent, networking, interviewing, and ensuring candidates experience have a great first impression of Dennis Group.
- Develop and implement proactive talent sourcing strategies to ensure we are getting in front of the top candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring partners to identify and maintain hiring targets.
- Team up with our marketing team to leverage social media, trade shows, community outreach events and job fairs, to improve our employer branding efforts.
- Help manage our applicant tracking system.
- Post and update job descriptions and job postings.
- Apply company policies and procedures, including federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Excellent understanding of recruitment sourcing channels and online database searching techniques.
- A natural ability to build rapport quickly and establish credibility with stakeholders.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Confidence providing consultative advice to talent leaders and hiring managers.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Strong communication skills including demonstrated social media skills.
- An ability to develop strong working relationships with internal clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) experience.
- Agency Recruiting experience is a plus.
- We believe to help build our company, you need to know our people and our culture. Frequent face-to-face, in office interactions with team members will be an important part of this role.
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.